Who should be the witnesses of my Will?
- Must be 18 years and above in Peninsula Malaysia and Sarawak and 21 years and above in Sabah;
- Cannot be one of the named beneficiaries in the Will as this will render the gift void;
- Cannot be the spouse of any of the named beneficiaries as this will also render the gift void;
- An Executor can be a one of the attesting witnesses;
- Must be of Sound Mind and present with another witness at the same time witnessing the Testator signing the Will or witnessing the Testator acknowledging the signature in the signed Will to be the signature of the Testator.